Two more victims have been found in the rubble of a collapsed apartment building near Miami, an official said, taking the death toll to 18.
Miami-Dade mayor Daniella Levine Cava announced the information at a news conference, adding that two of the victims were children.
Earlier on Tuesday, officials confirmed they had found four additional victims – the total of six is the highest one-day death toll so far.
Ms Cava said the number of residents unaccounted stands at 147.
No-one has been found alive since hours after the collapse on Thursday June 24.